'Tis true, I am not the Hombre of old. Xhombre (XMan in English) was my handle on the VTXOA (Honda VTX Owner's Association) where we fondly referred to the 1800cc beast as "the X". When the '07 R3 Std. I have purchased is delivered (around Thanksgiving day, I hope) I will be changing my handle here to something more appropriate. Maybe I'll use my TriumphRat site name of TriumPhil.

'Tis true, I am...Xhombre (XMan in English)...
Sorry Im easily mislead...Occasionally im misled cause I watch FOX or CNN when I'm in needed of commercial entertainment. I dont waste my time with CBS, NBC nor ABC because they are nothing but commericals. Then I awaken and look out side the box:bch: Ill call you the XMan.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'm not to comfy with that, 'tic. Kinda makes me sound as if I had some radical surgery!:rolleyes:
I was just disussing hourly wages my Amy. The CEO of Goldmine Sacks in 2007 netted 32,thosand per hour salary, plus bonuses of million more. And you feel uncomfortable with being the XMan:roll:You and Ive been screwed whether we like it or not.

Last edited:
Anyway....... TriumPhil, XMan, XHombre - dude - congratulations on the bike and look forward to putting some miles behind us in the spring. You're right, the weather here for the past few days has SUCKED, still soggy. BUT - looking for 67 degrees and sunny on Sunday, so I'm thinking getting the Rocket out beats the hell out of cutting the lawn for the last time this fall...

Mike

I'm really jealous, Mike. Not of the weather, mind you, but because I will not have my Rocket to fly until around Thanksgiving.

I sent you a PM with my contact info. It would be great if we can set up a ride down your way next Spring!

PM'd you back. I ride every year until the first application of crap (salt, urea, anti-ice of whatever flavor) goes on the roads, then I put 'em up for the winter. Douse 'em with WD-40 andcover 'em up in the garage until the spring thaw, then I bring them out and give them their once a year soap and water wash to get the WD-40 out of all the nooks and crannies. Hopefully you'll get some good riding opportunities before the crap goes on the roads! In any event, looking forward to some of us in the area getting together for some rides in the spring. Thanksgiving's not far off...!

Back