chesapeake4x4

Standard Bore
hello,
im shaun. i live in virginia U.S.A. i have an R3 and am really interested to hear others tips, tricks, stories about the bike they also have and love.

hello from tn
you will get a lot of info here along with the reast of the crazies:D

welcome chesapeake I own a house in Norfolk a couple miles from the Va beach line near the old lansdale traffic circle I get down there every summer and will hopefully be in the area to get my bike on a dyno just north of Richmond this winter. I give you a holler when I get a date set.

Welcome from Afghanistan. I was born in Portsmouth and spent 10 years of my 21 years in the Navy in Norfolk.
Dennis

32 dtg Dubai
33 dtg Home

Welcome Shaun from another Virginian. My Fat Bottom Girl is in the shop down your way now (Norfolk) and I am missing her. Great site with tons of info.

re: hello from va.

hello,
im shaun. i live in virginia U.S.A. i have an R3 and am really interested to hear others tips, tricks, stories about the bike they also have and love.

Hi shaun:

I'm in Churchland (Portsmouth) Va. welcome. my ride is a 2006 R3. maybe we can do a ride someday weather and schedule permitting. its always cool to get a few rockets together and just stop in and "browse" the local HD shops. love those looks.
If you are new to the area, be sure to stop in and say hi to Bryan and the boys at D&D on Little creek road in Norfolk. great bunch down there...

Jeff

Back