Hello from USA - Harrison Arkansas

I think you should continue with family history and build a Double Rocket......Now that WOULD be a Hoot.....
 
I think you should continue with family history and build a Double Rocket......Now that WOULD be a Hoot.....
Would'nt that be a hoot! ;D I like that idea - I'll have to run that one by my uncle.
 

Attachments

  • Doubble Trouble-old.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 14
Awesome and that's a Great time of the year to ride. Harrison is pretty central to all the good Rides around here. If you need any info as far as the different rides to do around here, resturants, hotels etc. Just let me know. Look forward to seeing you guys in town! ;D
 
Welcome from the Phoenix area.

You have a good Cajun restaurant in Flavors of Louisiana, Miss Jenny and crew know how to cook
Yes - I've ate there a time or two - only Cajun restaurant in town and we were glad to get it. When were you here?