Hello from Sydney, Australia

Nitrox72

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT (ordered), 2019 Honda Goldwing
Hi all. I'm watching videos, joining forums, all because my GT won't arrive until August/September and I'm super impatient. Luckily perfect riding season here in Sydney is 365 days a year and I have my 2019 Honda Goldwing Tour Premium to keep me amused in the meantime. I could have the bike earlier if I go with an R or take the GT in black rather than silver but so far I'm holding out. Does anyone have strong views on the R v GT?

Hello Nitrox and welcome from Virginia. I strongly believe you are getting the slowest color of the choices. Granted, it will still be faster than the GW and maybe that is why you are going with such a slow color.

All kidding aside, I have the older R3Touring but have ridden both of the 2020 bikes. If you care to see my thoughts, here is that thread: Boog's Review of the 2020 R and GT

Congratulations on your new ride!

WELCOME! to the R3 Family... and prepare your self for your future Permanent GRIN :cool:
-MIG

Buy a red R now and trade it in in September. 🤪 I had to wait ten months for mine.:mad:

Hi from Tucson AZ.
I love the gt cause of reach, foot pegs. Get the oem bags if you need a little storage. It must be like waiting for xmas when you are 7 yrs old
Take care down under with the bloomin onions etc.

Hello Nitrox and welcome from Virginia. I strongly believe you are getting the slowest color of the choices. Granted, it will still be faster than the GW and maybe that is why you are going with such a slow color.

All kidding aside, I have the older R3Touring but have ridden both of the 2020 bikes. If you care to see my thoughts, here is that thread: Boog's Review of the 2020 R and GT

Congratulations on your new ride!
Thanks Boog - your review is terrific and helps with my dilemma. I think I'll stick with the GT based on everything I'm reading. I put 400km on the Wing with my daughter on the back today - absolutely no regrets there - it's a bonafide intercontinental missile sports tourer that just keeps on surprising me that you have that much sports fun with that much comfort!

Back