Darryl V. Bell Sr.

Blackshear Ga.
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 touring
Hello fellow r3 owners ,just bought a 2015 r3touring in December and loving it , i found the web site while surfing for info on the bike, looking forward to sharing and learning new things about the bike. i also own a 1986 Suzuki Madura and a 1978 Honda 750 four k ,they have been slightly neglected since i bought the r3 lol.

Hello fellow r3 owners ,just bought a 2015 r3touring in December and loving it , i found the web site while surfing for info on the bike, looking forward to sharing and learning new things about the bike. i also own a 1986 Suzuki Madura and a 1978 Honda 750 four k ,they have been slightly neglected since i bought the r3 lol.
Congratulations and welcome from sunny Southern California! Time to sell the other bikes for Rocket performance parts...

Last edited:
WELCOME Darryl . . . and to your brother Darryl and your other brother Darryl . . .
You have stumbled onto the correct place to learn more about your new motor!
Consider adding your GA location under your avatar for the rest of us.

Welcome from the big city of Henryetta Oklahoma home to no.74. I had a Honda 750K 1978 model. Bought it brand new and rode the wheels off of it. Since buying the Rocket X the Harley 2010 fatboy just sits.:):):)

Back