Hello from South Alabama Gulf Coast

keggar47

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph
I'm the new owner of a 2016 Rocket 3 Roadster. I bought my first Triumph about 3 years ago, a Thunderbird, and have been a Triumph fan ever since. I'm also a previous Harley owner and have been riding for about 50 years. Looking forward to sharing experiences and information with other Triumph owners. Ride safe and hope to see you on the road.

Welcome! Finally we get someone from LA (Lower Alabama) besides me. I live in Dothan, AL, where do you reside? If we are close enough to each other, maybe a ride? Now, I hate to bust your bubble as I'm sure you love your new Rocket, but I think you bought the slower model. We all know the black/red striped model is considerably faster then the matt black/white striped model. It must have to do with the extra skin friction drag due to the matt finish paint! A word of CAUTION, you have just entered the Twilight Zone of motorcycle information from good folks all over the world! Wonderful to have you aboard.

You are probably closer to me than anyone else, put your Town where you live it helps out a lot if you ever come my way do not ride your Rocket for as I keep saying I am the only Rocket in the village.
Where did you buy your bike? D&D

Back