Hello from New Jersey :)

I purchased
Hi everyone,
I tried my best and reasoned as much as possible with my brain to let go and forget about the R3, but failed miserably. I just bought a 2020 R3 R, in black. Still waiting for it to be delivered. It's been a week and no ETA in sight. I'm sure many of you know how this feels :). I think I've watched every YouTube video out there, some more than once.
I know when it arrives within the next week temps here in Northern NJ will be below zero with snow in the forecast, but it'll be in my garage and that's good enough :)
I look forward to spending some time here and learning from my fellow R3 owners.
Stay safe.
Zutt
Your going to enjoy it! I’m in Northern NJ too and purchased my 2020 R3 GT in early March and rode home on a very cold day and I enjoyed the bike so much that I didn’t notice how cold I got until I got off the bike when I got home. Which dealer did you purchase from? I bought mine at BMG in Goshen NY.

Welcome from Maryland. Did you used to own one of these?
Thank you. Never did. I've always loved the Rocket, but never had the chance to buy one. This one made me bite the bullet and get a second mistress, first being the Indian. Wife approved of course :)

I purchased

Your going to enjoy it! I’m in Northern NJ too and purchased my 2020 R3 GT in early March and rode home on a very cold day and I enjoyed the bike so much that I didn’t notice how cold I got until I got off the bike when I got home. Which dealer did you purchase from? I bought mine at BMG in Goshen NY.
I bought it from Street Stuff Triumph in Norwich CT. Should be delivered in 2-3 days hopefully. It's been more than 2 weeks now. I can't wait as you know.

Back