Hello from New Jersey :)

Zutt

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R
Hi everyone,
I tried my best and reasoned as much as possible with my brain to let go and forget about the R3, but failed miserably. I just bought a 2020 R3 R, in black. Still waiting for it to be delivered. It's been a week and no ETA in sight. I'm sure many of you know how this feels :). I think I've watched every YouTube video out there, some more than once.
I know when it arrives within the next week temps here in Northern NJ will be below zero with snow in the forecast, but it'll be in my garage and that's good enough :)
I look forward to spending some time here and learning from my fellow R3 owners.
Stay safe.
Zutt

Welcome from New Jersey, (the southern end near cape may) you could always ride down here it’s almost always warmer down here! The only trade off is, the roads are flat and straight, except the on and off ramps!

Welcome from New Jersey, (the southern end near cape may) you could always ride down here it’s almost always warmer down here! The only trade off is, the roads are flat and straight, except the on and off ramps!
Thank you. I will sometime soon hopefully. Funny that I sometimes crave straight, wide open, and flat roads because everything up here is curves, up and downhill and covered by trees from both sides.

WELCOME!!! from Miami. ...and get ready to enjoy your new Permanent Grin :thumbsup: :cool: Be sure to share a photo or two.
-MIG

Welcome from Cypress Texas. Formally of Rockland County NY. Come on down to Texas when you get her and try out some of our nice, straight, flat roads.

Back