"AYUH" Welcome from Plymouth Mass. Let us know how your dealer treats you a good one is hard to find in this neck of the woods.... !!

"AYUH" Welcome from Plymouth Mass. Let us know how your dealer treats you a good one is hard to find in this neck of the woods.... !!
Will do. He's sure convenient, but will have to see the quality of his work. And I'm a former South Shore boy. Bought my first home in Marshfield, then just moved from Hull to Maine a couple of years ago. Spent many warm Sundays strolling Plymouth harbor... Once I found a parking spot that is ;-)

Will do. He's sure convenient, but will have to see the quality of his work. And I'm a former South Shore boy. Bought my first home in Marshfield, then just moved from Hull to Maine a couple of years ago. Spent many warm Sundays strolling Plymouth harbor... Once I found a parking spot that is ;-)
The way things are growing around here i may join you in a few years. My family is from Thompson Maine. I used to live on M street in Hull, i still ride there a few times a year and hit my favorite haunt Schooners restaurant . You'll love the Rocket..:thumbsup:ride safe my friend..!

Attachments

• 13692665_1223459444366087_3906136499014404233_n.jpg
    13692665_1223459444366087_3906136499014404233_n.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 0
The way things are growing around here i may join you in a few years. My family is from Thompson Maine. I used to live on M street in Hull, i still ride there a few times a year and hit my favorite haunt Schooners restaurant . You'll love the Rocket..:thumbsup:ride safe my friend..!
Lived on 'S' and 'A' streets during high school. Moved to Cali. Moved back to Quincy, then Marshfield and back to Hull. Schooners rocks. Awesome chowder. And Maine has plenty of cheap property, nearly empty roads, and scenic beauty everywhere you look. And bugs, but after you eat a few dozen you barely notice them. :)

Welcome aboard form the UK.

Looks like you've finally found what you've been searching for. Hope it's put an end to your buer's remorse for good as you woon't want anything other than Rocket power in the future.

Continue to enjoy your beautiful ride.

Back