Hello from Colorado!
Great intro, love your use of the word "preposterous" when describing the bike.....

Welcome from Indiana glad you are finding such great enjoyment in the Rocket. There are few bikes in this class. It describe it as in the battleship class of motorcycles.
Now THAT pretty much nails the thing, doesn't it? I think I'll be stealing that line if you don't mind ;-)

Welcome from Brunswick.

I was very seriously looking at picking up one of those 2017 R3Rs that Concord Triumph was blowing out the door at $10,999 this Summer but decided I'd wait for the much anticipated next "Rocket" version. Assume you might have gotten one there which was one he!!uva great deal!

FYI - I had bought my 2014 R3R new at Blouins in Augusta.
You nailed it! National Powersports was the dealer. Blouins is my local dealer. I asked them if they could match it, or at least come close as I do like to keep my business local. The manager said I could buy it from National, sell it back to a 'dealer,' and STILL turn a profit. Not going to though; this one's MINE :)

Hello from Colorado!
Great intro, love your use of the word "preposterous" when describing the bike.....
Thanks! And I love "Owner of giant motorcycle..." Ain't that the truth. I'm 6', but all torso. I've got this teeny 29" inseam. I never feel the bike's weight until I'm trying to back it off my grassy lawn on tip toes. I'm fairly certain if I drop this beast, it will be at less than 1 MPH...

Back