Hello from Kalgoorlie, Western Australia

I'm curious about the Ramair once I run her in a bit. I've just fitted a set of Custom slip-ons from Dave Platt.
Have you updated the cross over pipe and exhaust as well as the Ramair.?
I'm curious on the tuning required for the 3 upgrades and how it affects the fuel economy
The catalytic converter gets omitted/taken off. Straight into the single pipe. 3-1. See my profile pic. Tidy. The remap from triumph hasn’t stopped the popping on decel, but it does notify others around you that braking may be imminent. What year is yours?

The catalytic converter gets omitted/taken off. Straight into the single pipe. 3-1. See my profile pic. Tidy. The remap from triumph hasn’t stopped the popping on decel, but it does notify others around you that braking may be imminent. What year is yours?
Mine is a 18MY
I've only put on a set of Dave Platt custom slip-ons. They're only 16" long and a 2" bore so she has a deep note.. Curious for down the track to do the cross over pipe and Ramair

Thanks bigprop,, I initially thought I wouldn't want to do anything to this bike. I probably don't have to but I feel she has so much more to offer

Welcome Sonashu from Northern Ontario and congrats on the new Rocket purchase.

You are soooooo right regarding this bikes ability to keep on giving..... and it never has a headache when you ask!!

Back