Chelito!!! Mi troverai ovunque andrai:D Amichevoli pensieri. Jamie

....vedo con piacere che il tuo interesse per la tua moto,varca i continenti!! Anch'io sono super felice di conoscere,almeno verbalmente,altri illustri biker che hanno scelto la moto tanto desiderata e mai esistita prima...Spero sempre di poter un giorno incrociarti,riconoscerti e fare un pò di strada insieme! Con simpatia :D:)

Chelito! I find Friendly thoughts go anywhere. Jamie

.... I am pleased that your interest in your motorcycle, crossing continents! I am super happy to know, at least verbally, other distinguished rider who chose the bike so you never existed before ... I hope we can always cross one day, recognize and do some road together! With sympathy

Last edited:
Semplicemente la Rocket è l'unico mezzo che uso per i miei spostamenti quotidiani..quest'anno sono stato in Francia,Inghilterra e Irlanda con mia moglie.
Venire in America con la mia moto,sarebbe un sogno che vorrei si avverasse..Sarebbe il massimo!!!
Manderò se volete alcune foto dell'Irlanda,Francia e anche dell'Italia.
Grazie ancora per l'accoglienza.Purtroppo ho problemi con la vostra lingua ma spero di farmi capire e mi scuserete?

Simply Rocket is the only way that I use for my daily trips this year .. I was in France, England and Ireland with my wife.
Coming to America with my motion, it would be a dream come true that I want .. It would be the best!
If you want to send some photos of Ireland, France and Italy.
Thanks again for the reception. Unfortunately I have problems with your language but I hope to understand me and forgive me?

Last edited:
We understand you perfectly fine. You probably type better English than most of us.. hahaha, except for TonyMac. After all, he is British.

Last edited:
Back