chelito

Standard Bore
I am really happy to make friends with other enthusiasts Rocket owners
I live in Torre Pellice in the province of Turin (Italy) and are a happy owner of a Rocket 3 black and I route 60,000 km in 15 months.
I must say that the motorcycle goes well!
Excuse me, but I do not know good English and write use the traductor:(.I hope to make progress with the grammar!
A huge hello! Chelito.:D:D

Last edited:
Venice is circa 700 km away from me, and there are still ... I hope to do it soon before they sink ... Thanks for the welcome! Florida, Texas ... It 'really exciting! .. thanks again!

Last edited:
Welcome ...join in the fun here, I would love to see photo's of your favorite ride. It's as close as I'll get to the real thing..

Welcome to our forum. You could get the award for "farthest traveled" if you come to RAAIV next year! But with I don't know if your English will improve hanging with us:D.

Welcome Chelito from a paesano from Pennsylvania!

Grandparents on my Dad's ( DeSalvo) side from Pietro Bondonde (not sure of the spelling).

Grandparents on my Mother's (Tumminella) side from Palermo.

Hope to see both towns in the next 5 years.

Welcome Chelito to the forum. Clearly you don't expect to offer up a low mileage trade-in on your next Rocket III. I dare say 37,000 miles in 15 months (2400+/month) has got to be a record, and one to be proud of. You're either retired or a postman on two wheels:D

Back