Ken, welcome from Maine, Captain:) How goes the project of getting the Rocket ready for spring launch?

Hoopla

Bought a 2005 Rocket 3 Classic last spring. Its got a 210 HP kit from Carpenter on it. Thing is stupid fast. Thought I would get on here and get help with what to buy and where to buy it while the bike is in storage for the winter. Hoping to do some longer trips next summer. Main things I'm looking for are a windshield, which seems to be a slightly difficult thing to find for the Rocket and luggage. Look forward to chatting and getting to know more about these beast.
Welcome from Wisconsin! Im sure if you search on this site you will find what you are looking for. I have a roaster screen (i think thats what they call it). I hate it. Look at that, you already know one that won't work!

Bought a 2005 Rocket 3 Classic last spring. Its got a 210 HP kit from Carpenter on it. Thing is stupid fast. Thought I would get on here and get help with what to buy and where to buy it while the bike is in storage for the winter. Hoping to do some longer trips next summer. Main things I'm looking for are a windshield, which seems to be a slightly difficult thing to find for the Rocket and luggage. Look forward to chatting and getting to know more about these beast.

I have a set of original Classic Leather Bags with mounting frames and embellishers. Very little use. Would part with them for a reasonable price. There is a Triumph barndoor on HeBay for a good price.
Triumph Rocket III Roadster Windshield with Hardware A9738071 $250.00 | eBay

Last edited:
Back