Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

HeR3tic, yes the bike is spoken for ....:)

Thank you Dennis. I was wondering of you got my last email

Jeff

I have to put in my two cents here, 1st of all welcome Jefflee1 and as Scot-in-Exile mentioned his parts, he totally failed to mention those I have(borrowed with enthusiasm) since it was dark,:D are also negotiable. And as a bonus for just a few dallars more you get the complete uncratiing and set up for that magnificent machine in glorious color, before Dennis even saw it. Act now this deal wont last another 64 seconds...

Not for nuthin' Jeff, but it would be cheaper and easier to ship the bike up, rather than pick it up, If you're doing Daytona Bike Week while you're at it, then "never mind!":D

Welcome! I'll be up in CT picking my rocket up from winter storage in 2 weeks... First year I haven't ridden over the winter. just too darn busy.... You've got a F'in GREAT dealer/mechanic near you. up on RT 7. Branchville Motors. They do all my wrench turning!

cheers
geo

Welcome aboard sir,
glad to have you with us.
Now about the parts that came to Oklahoma,
I'm sure we can negotiate something.
Whats Ct. known for besides yankees?:eek:
Hate to see a good bike going north,
but I suppose you can always ride her South to let her warm up once in awhile.
Seriously, WELCOME to the site,
and the ELITE OWNERS CIRCLE of a unique motorcycle.

TriumPhil

I looked into shipping it , somewhere around 600.00 give or take. I would also have to fly down to Fl and see Dennis, The bike, everything else that goes with it. that was going to be about another 5-600.00.

Since I only work every Tuesday and every other weekend, I have the time.
Plus I have never been that far south , Tennesse was as far south as I have been. My father wanted to do a road trip , and he has never been that far south either.

So basicly I am looking at just the gas and food to get there and back. ( also have some good father son time).

Jeff

georgia

I have been to his shop. I am on the other end of the state, about a hr and a half away.
The sales man there was very personable. I didn't realy talk to much about the service when I was there. I am looking for a decent service place. The R3 is going to need it's 10k service done this summer some time.
I will have to check him out more

J

xhdskip

CT not known for a whole lot, as far as Baseball it is split between the Yankees and the Redsox. I live in the NE part of the state, which mostly goes for the Sox.

The Uconn Huskies womans basketball team is VERY popular here. I believe they might win it all again this year.

The old saying here is

"Uconn where men are men, and Woman are Champians..:)"

I just migh have to take a trip "down south" just to see how see does on long distances.

J

Back