Jefflee1

.020 Over
Hello everyone. I wanted to say hi. I am not a R3 owner yet , but I am hopefully going to buy one ( molinoman's) R3 when he gets back from afghanistan .
I have been reading a lot on this forum and any other info I can find on the R3.
Although I am not new to bikes, 83 Kawi 700 ltd, 88 goldwing.. It has been a few years since I had one to call mine.
I am looking forward to meeting some of you in my area.

Jeff

Welcome to this very special website. Theres a tremendous degree of respect and kindness.
Molinoman does have a "cherry" Beast. Im so much willing to talk a deal if you dont have her already.

Im convinced that the Triumph Rocket III is the greatest second to absolutely great sex.

Last edited:
Sorry Rocky, as of right now my "beast" is spoken for. Unfortunately when I sell it to him I will be rocketless and I guess a sort of guest on the forum till I get my new one in Dec/Jan. At that time I am hoping the red/black paint scheme will be back so that I do not have to buy new jackets/helmets, etc.... . He is driving down with his Dad and picking it up while I am home in April.

Oh...and welcome to the site officially Jeff.

Dennis

40 dtg Dubai
41 dtg Home

I choose silver helmets because it matches chrome as well as a thin line in the paint:D Ill pin stripe a silver if I have to. More importantly, they are luminous at night.

Everyone should wear tin foil helmets:roll:by Order of Homeland Security.:soapbox:
Angles dont play this, H.A.A.R.P.

Last edited:
Welcome.
(Pssst .... you sure you want to adopt Molinoman's bike?.... I think he's still attached to it and will want shared custody on the weekends.) :D

Last edited:
Not if I have to go to CT to do it. I only have two weeks...I'll just stay in "withdrawal" till I get the new one.

Dennis

40 dtg Dubai
41 dtg Home

Back