Hello from Austria!

Hi! My name is Mike, I'm from Austria and I managed to get a near-mint 2009 Touring with just about 4k KM on the clock two months ago.

I've been adding more than 1k since then and I'm loving it! :inlove

r3t.jpg

The bike is pretty much stock, except I already got it with TORs and the OEM tune for them.
I just replaced the very old Metzelers with new whitewall Avons, the dual with the single seat and mounted engine bars.

Yesterday I had a first with TuneECU and loaded @PowerTrip's tune which is available from the TuneECU site, but I read in several threads that @HansO has updated this tune slightly. I've not been out for a ride yet with the new tune; I just wanted to make sure I got the latest and greatest :cool: ... so if there's an updated tune, I'd be interested in receiving it in any way :D

As I already carry a bunch of keys with a remote for the door, keys for the ignition, the tank cap and the wind shield lock :rolleyes: I'd also be interested in @DEcosse's keyless ignition system, but rather for convenience than for security, so I'd really be interested in keeping the standard ignition in a working state.

I guess that's it about me... :p
Another welcome from Edmonton, Great looking bike!

From what I've read yet, the kit is slightly different for the Touring, isn't it?
Yeah there would have to be a few minor changes possibly be easier if you were to just order a Touring specific one straight from Ken @DEcosse himself, he is a great guy and very helpful with THE BEST aftersales service you will ever get

Welcome from Maine, great looking bike, white walls really set it off nicely.

Hoopla

Back