Hello from a froggy newbie from France

Welcome from south Louisiana USA. Lots of us down here are of French descent and still eat frog legs, and salt water snails.

I remember eating crawfish in Louisana a few years ago. It is a very good souvenir, good meal and good local band playing during dinner 👍🏼

This afternoon, I went to collect my GT parts after painting... I will get the bike Friday next week 👍🏼
Tank 1 SMALL.jpg Tank 2 small.jpg

Thank you redLBB
Are you riding your Rocket in Paris ?
A bit strange for two Frenchies to exchange here in English 🤪
yes indeed !
Riding in Paris ? Not really especiallly since the regulation profoundly hostile to riding freedom due to the Maire decisions besides the on going and unbearable city works.
I still may do another video very very early on a Sunday morning as I've done it with my previous Big Baby ;) :

yes indeed !
Riding in Paris ? Not really especiallly since the regulation profoundly hostile to riding freedom due to the Maire decisions besides the on going and unbearable city works.
I still may do another video very very early on a Sunday morning as I've done it with my previous Big Baby ;) :

Nice "baby", nice weather, nice ride in Paris before 8am I suppose. Then a stop to get an "expresso" with a real "croissant".... ?
To keep a so nice bike in Paris without any scratch must be hard task !

Nice "baby", nice weather, nice ride in Paris before 8am I suppose. Then a stop to get an "expresso" with a real "croissant".... ?
To keep a so nice bike in Paris without any scratch must be hard task !
Yes, was around 7h30 on a Sunday. Just another Paris...

Back