Flyingdoc

.020 Over
Finally found Rocket forums... Although i'm riding my rocket since december 2004 (black, cat box removed, triumph aftermarket 'silencers'). What a machine... Hope to put a supercharger on it real soon. Curious for the results.

Greetings, KP

Attachments

• PICT5595 (528 x 396).jpg
    PICT5595 (528 x 396).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 46
Hi Doc!!

Welcome to our website!! It looks cold in your pic, I wish it was cold here... we have heat warnings... over a 100F and muggy, muggy, muggy.

Supercharger eh? That would be so cool... if you do it please send pics!!

Tomo

Nice to see you here Doc,you really do plan on flying,all the best with it.Just learned how to hang on at full go for me at 1.5mo.ownership.Can't fathom a supercharger but there are those here that do for sure.Just keep your permit and registration real handy.

Cleared To Land

Glad to have you on the Tarmac. Are you going with the TTS Performance Supercharger? I can hardly hold one and the back rest is the only saving grace.

Does flying mean you are an aviator or you just fly down the highways and biways?

Maybe you could keep a photo journal when the supercharger's put on so we can all see the steps involved and how they cut away part of the radiator frame to fit the belt to the drive shaft. Link Removed

Supercharger

Yes, I'm going for the TTS supercharger.
Indeed, the flying stands for my aviation passion, but since I'm currently unable to fly high, i'm going to fly low(doc for my profession). As soon as it's being installed, I will post pictures. However, on www.r3owners.com there is a pictorial how-to-install the tts rotrex supercharger.

Good advice though, baggage! I'll keep that in mind!

:bch:

Back