Hello all from BONNIE SCOTLAND

[Dan]

.020 Over
Registered while back - but didn't work

So Ive done it all over again -

Been looking for a Rocket 3 for the past year and got a deal coming up with a bloke in England with a Black 2006 model hopefully :)

I have at present a Yamaha XJR 1300 - tuned 135 bhp

WISH YOUS ALLA MERRY XMAS AND ALL THE BEST IN 2007

Fae

[ÐÃÑ]™

Welcome Dan!!

Sorry you didn't get registered the first time... it may have been due to the "Spammer wars" or possibly because we just upgraded the website and you may have gotten bumped during the process.

Nice looking Yam by the way...:D

Seasons Greetings right back at ya!!

Tomo

Nollaig chridheil - Bliadhna mhath ùr

Link Removed
Dan......Welcome and I hope you'll have fun meeting interesting people, talking of all sorts of subjects and learning a lot about your new acquisition. Don't hesitate to take advantage of all the "goodies" you'll find on this forum.

What part of Scotland are you from? My father's family came here in 1650 from Knockdolian, Colmonell. My family wears the Galloway District Tartan.

Hi Dan,

Welcome I wa in your neck of the woods last Year August for twelve days it is a very nice place I would like to come back someday. We were all over the area over there including Ireland had a great time and it only rained for about 3 hours the whole time we were there from what I hear that doesnt happen often with that little bit of rain.

Freak

Hi Dan,nice to have you here.The more international flavor flavor we get the more important we feel.:DHope your deal comes through cause there are lots of things you can do to the Rocket to make it sing in a higher key.Welcome to the power addicts society.

The only problem is you all ride on the wrong side of the road, :roll: When I was there it was cool to ride on the left side of the road but at night it looked like the oncoming car was going straight into the front of us head on. Pretty scary for a first timer that is for sure. LOL.

Freak

Many THANKS for the warm WELCOME lads :bch:

Have been having a nosey at all the bits and bobs that can be done to the Rocket - fekn fantastic stuff in here - but some extra cash is required for the bigger mods -

Lets hope I can get deal with ma fellow Englishman and then I'll go from there.;)

Pianoman - I live in Ayr -

And Colmonell is just doon the road from my toon - nice we village m8

I wear the Buchanan tartan m8 (I,m the one on the left )

Link Removed

pastorfreak - Scotland usualy does have a few sunny days now and again - but the fresh air is well worth it m8 - been to London while back , to stuffy and every khant is rushing about at 100mph - no got time to even say hello to yi - prefer living where things are that we bit slower - and the roads are far better tae mind - even if we drive on left ;)

ALL THE BEST TO YIS ALL IN 2007

Back