Want to Buy Heel and toe shifter

I am pulling my heel toe shifter iff my 2008 Classic.
Found a single with linkages in Dubbo NSW :)
Any idea what a heel toe shifter is worth fella? :)
Way easier to ride. I have a large foot. Size 15 us. Like a 30 in metric I think
i wld have thought a huge foot wld get in the way?
I am US 12. I want to be able to stretch out, position 1, feet down standard, pos’n 2, and finally, balls of feet on trailing edge of board. Neutral upright riding pos’n. Pos’n 3. Can’t do 3 with shifter knob in way :-(

What state in the US are u cobber?
No civil war yet? :-/

i wld have thought a huge foot wld get in the way?
I am US 12. I want to be able to stretch out, position 1, feet down standard, pos’n 2, and finally, balls of feet on trailing edge of board. Neutral upright riding pos’n. Pos’n 3. Can’t do 3 with shifter knob in way :-(

What state in the US are u cobber?
No civil war yet? :-/
I'm in canada

Part Number T2081536
Description T3 ASSY GEAR LEVER ROCKER
Australia last dealer listed prices
Au$242 Plus Au$145 for the linkages and bolts. Au$387 OUCH!!!! ;) :whitstling:
T2081530 - T3 GEAR LINKAGE ASSEMBLY

Au$258.60

At some stage they were

Triumph T2081536 Assy, Gear Lever, Rocket US$115 VAT free in UK
2005 Triumph Rocket III Parts - Best OEM Parts Diagram for 2005 Rocket III Motorcycles US$151 in USA

1592975157197.png

Last edited:
****. They ain't giving those away.. at that price I'll have my buddy CNC me a custom one...
Getting factory foot boards onto a Roadster is a complete swap over from 3 sources: R3 Touring or R3 Classic. or Accessorry R3 Special Edition Foot rails and controls and some require adjust to rear brake cyl and pipe set up to fit Roadsters. Not a cheap swap over and none of the complete sets or some individual parts are no longer available new from dealers.

Cheapest option is to fit aftermarket footboards to your Roadster and forget about a rocker gear shift.

****. They ain't giving those away.. at that price I'll have my buddy CNC me a custom one...
What a huge stuff around, for you and him. And then there’s the linkages too.
You would be better off with factory. You and I cam come to an arrangement because, A I am not at dealer. B It’s a win / win between Captains, C We are both in the Commonwealth (brothers) ... :-D

What a huge stuff around, for you and him. And then there’s the linkages too.
You would be better off with factory. You and I cam come to an arrangement because, A I am not at dealer. B It’s a win / win between Captains, C We are both in the Commonwealth (brothers) ... :-D
I have ordered forward controls. Once I get those I can see what I have to do. I've built custom bikes from the ground up, so shouldn't be too hard to fab something

Back