Having problem with fuel pump 05 rocketignition

Louis

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 roadster
Having problem with fuel pump 05 rocket The fuel pump works sometimes turn on and then sometimes it won't i wiggled wires around disconnected connectors from the ignition to make sure it wasn't burned wiggled key to see if it was the ignition itself since they're known for that think it might be the ECU i've also replaced all the relays and if the battery is not completely 100% charged the bike will not start any idea ???

I see that nobody has responded it may be that u really did not introduce yourself. like hello i am louis ect.
also need more info on the bike. miles / how long has it been sitting for . did u buy it like this, and any other info that might help us to find the problem.
with a problem like yours i would check the spark and see if it is firing good that cuts your problem in half.

Have you taken it out of the gas tank?

Thinking outside the box, the kill switch would stop the gas pump and wouldn't start either. Have you checked that?

I think the key phrase was if the battery isn't 100% charged it won't start...sounds like you have a bad power circuit. Check both battery cables on both ends for good, clean connection

If the ECU is not detecting enough volts - it will not even try.

Does the battery hold charge when disconnected?.

Wire-tracing time.

Back