Haven't seen this vid before.....

I enjoyed the video. :thumbsup:
A drone would never keep up. I reckon tis one of those new 360 cameras. They can do that.
A good rider for sure, right handed, needs to smooth out shifting and throttle, and stay on his side of the center line.
Perhaps some of the rough shifts were caused by the rear lightening up from the airfoil hanging off the rear end!?! :roll:
I thought the new Rockets had a slipper clutch???

Let's describe it like this: he paid for the complete wheel - so he uses it completely...

By the way: not knowing where this Video was made, I can tell you from "Vogesen" (do not know the name in english, it's East to the Black Forrest in Germany) that they have mountain roads where the surface of the Macadam is very similar to race tracks, so these angles are not that hard to reach...

… ok, and you have to be fast, because the cops know how to use their bikes in that area, too...

this ride most likely took place in southern france from the vegetation and rocky mountain tops also his license plate show that it is registered in the VAR department which is where you find Saint tropez

The banner on the guard rail at the end looks like French???

it is .... bouches du rhone is a department next to the Var department on the southern coast of france but his bike is registered in the next east department of Var................been riding these roads on my older rocket though..

71563FE1-0E4B-4936-9425-2999CF161679.png

Back