Hardest weather to ride . . .

I have a heated undershirt...best investment I ever made. For legs I wear thermals.
Batttery easily lasts the day.

I received a freeze warning alert from the weather service this evening, with temperatures in the AM expected to be in the high 20s (F). The trick is by the afternoon the temperature is expected to be 35 degrees warmer -- and I can't practically carry two sets of gear -- well I could, but only in the morning. The bulkier gear from the morning could not fit in the space of of the thinner warmer weather gear that I would wear on the ride home.

Alas...

On a Touring? You can't possibly be serious.

Lol, I gotcha, I was really wondering if you got a hold of a cookie or something ;)

I’m no fair weather rider, but in the temps you mentioned, this is my “riding gear”!

4C0E8DFC-22D4-4FA1-8FEB-1FCC94E2723E.jpeg

Aerostitch full riding suit. Back in the early 90s when I was stationed at tge Pentagon I used to see a Navy Captain riding his old airhead BMW wearing one year around. He said in cold he layered under it and In hot weather he sore a t-shirt and shorts under it with all vents open. Last time I checked they were about a grand and they was many years ago.

Aerostitch full riding suit. Back in the early 90s when I was stationed at tge Pentagon I used to see a Navy Captain riding his old airhead BMW wearing one year around. He said in cold he layered under it and In hot weather he sore a t-shirt and shorts under it with all vents open. Last time I checked they were about a grand and they was many years ago.

My buddy from Australia rode with me from Buffalo, on the Canadian border, to Key West, Florida, that's what he wore the whole trip.

Back