Greetings from Scotland

Welcome back to reality Doc. Nice looking Rockets you have there. You have to tell us if you notice any difference in performance and handling between the two. Have fun!

Hello Doc and welcome back from Virginia. You are not a "Bored Serf" are you? If you were from South Africa, you could be "Def Borers".If I drop the "dr" and just use "ofsereb" you could be "Sob Free". Life is good brother, welcome.

Welcome back to reality Doc. Nice looking Rockets you have there. You have to tell us if you notice any difference in performance and handling between the two. Have fun!
They were a few years apart and in between there were five other bikes (Z1000, R1200GS, K1300S, R1200GSA, K1600GTLE) so my recollection may be a bit hazy..... I would say though this one feels quicker and nimbler. That may be wrong of course, or psychological due to the last one looking more like a tourer and this one more of a hotrod. I certainly prefer both the look and feel of this one though. :thumbsup:

Hello Doc and welcome back from Virginia. You are not a "Bored Serf" are you? If you were from South Africa, you could be "Def Borers".If I drop the "dr" and just use "ofsereb" you could be "Sob Free". Life is good brother, welcome.
Ha ha! Good effort! Basically the same letters pushed together say drofsereb.... and that used to be part of my email address. I was on the telephone to a call centre once and reading it back, the woman said 'so you are a doctor of Serbs', which made me laugh but also sounded like some sort of Balkan war criminal... Drofsereb last time, Dr Ofsereb this time just for a change. Life is indeed good though. :):thumbsup:

Back