Greetings from Montana

Oh, I've noticed... <<backs away slowly and carefully>>
:D:D:D
Don't worry there is only a couple of Loons around here and I ain't one of them I am one of the sane ones and You really should try a 245/50/16 little car tyre it will help you flick it around like your little Bonnies:rolleyes:

Hey hey HEY, don't condescend to my little bonnies. :D:D:D I've had a lot of fun on those bikes on the twisty roads of Montana and British Columbia. ;)

Hey hey HEY, don't condescend to my little bonnies. :D:D:D I've had a lot of fun on those bikes on the twisty roads of Montana and British Columbia. ;)
:eek: Hey Sorry No Insult Intended!!!!;) I would love to have a little Bonnie to carve a few twisties I was actually sugesting they do handle well and so will your rocket with decent tyres, even if you don't want to go Darkside which I will admit I was skepitcal about before seeing one hang on when my metz was slipping, change to any other tyre and you will get safer riding

I'm sure I'll probably try the darkside at some point. I'd sure like to give it a whirl on someone else' bike before jumping in, but there aren't a lot of Rocket IIIs in the neighborhood.

I'm sure I'll probably try the darkside at some point. I'd sure like to give it a whirl on someone else' bike before jumping in, but there aren't a lot of Rocket IIIs in the neighborhood.

I was the same way until I followed Rainman and STB up on the Cherohala and watched his CT from the rear as he was pulling away from me. I was watching the contact patch he had with the road and I was on a fresh Metzler rear at the time. Plenty of rubber to the road is what I saw at lower inflation. I procrastinated for a long time, never rode anyone else's bike with it on, but finally took the plunge. I will almost say that I'll never go back. It is actually not the cost that bugs me. I ride it harder Dark Side than I did with bike tires on. JMTCW. Want to see a pic of Gr3ywolf's floorboard from Dark Sidin?

In his case, we should call it Dark Slidin :eek: This is grindin the T*ts off a Classic.:D Captain C will let you see the back of his bike ever so briefly as well. Turbo Nut:) Theres something wrong with them fellers in Pennsylvania.;)

It was never about Cost for me I didn't like haveing power I could not put on the ground without the rear getting wishy washy on me:rolleyes:

Back