Does anyone have any knowledge about the coils, bearing housing, cam guides, and new bearing in the kit? Is it the same bearing as the first but I install it correctly instead? lol
I have not seemed to noticed any threads about the cam guides going bad.

Well, I used to be a CH46 helicopter mechanic, auto mechanic, lycoming and continental aircraft engine builder, and CNC machinist before becoming a mechanical engineer. I have worked on all of my cars and motorcycles along with other's. However, I did buy this bike to ride and not build but I do not want to lock up the rear end after hearing what seems to be a bearing going bad. I just don't want to go through the trouble of the bearing and then end up with a 2nd gear issue that I could have taken care of when I had it torn down pretty much anyways. :)

When I was growing up just about every adult I knew worked as a mechanic/electrician out at McClennan AFB (including my mom). Somehow I ended up going into software. Ha!

Welcome from the upside down place , while your ripping it apart throw a Carpenter kit into it :)

Welcome from about four hours south of you. I am completely lost even trying to think about how to tear an engine apart. Hopefully, I will start learning how to be my own mechanic when my boyfriend finishes finagling some drama at work. Yessssss..... Knowledge.... Btw, you have a very impressive resume there. :thumbsup:

Back