Greetings from Bavaria

CSMove

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 Classic 2007
Hello to all, or "Servus", as we say in Bavaria, Germany. We are Christina and Stephan (daBarny) and we live in beautiful Bavaria with our capital city Munich. Here we´ve got marvelous curvy motocycle routs.
We love to ride them along with our Rocket 3 classic, me, Chistina, on the pillion seat and Stephan as the rider.Thats our favourite passion. While riding the Rocket 3 with Stephan, i came to my second passion, designing beautiful and funny shirts, caps and other merchandise with Rocket 3 topics.

We send you best regards from Bavaria

Christina and Stephan

Rocket 3 ...what else

Welcome from western Washington. I'd wanted to visit Germany all my life and finally did so during a visit to our son who was stationed in northern Italy. We drove to Garmish and stayed in a little mountain village. It was stunning.

Hello to all, or "Servus", as we say in Bavaria, Germany. We are Christina and Stephan (daBarny) and we live in beautiful Bavaria with our capital city Munich. Here we´ve got marvelous curvy motocycle routs.
We love to ride them along with our Rocket 3 classic, me, Chistina, on the pillion seat and Stephan as the rider.Thats our favourite passion. While riding the Rocket 3 with Stephan, i came to my second passion, designing beautiful and funny shirts, caps and other merchandise with Rocket 3 topics.
We send you best regards from Bavaria
Christina and Stephan
Rocket 3 ...what else

WELCOME to ya both, from WA State!
My parental family tree is all from Freyung, grandparents came over after WWI.
Will visit someday.
You are not far from another Rocket man, @ThingKing in Vienna.
Very envious of your English prose.
Also interested in your T-shirts as I do some simple stuff as well.
Show us some of your work. Do you have a web site?
Best Regards,
Steve

Back