Greetings from Bavaria

Hello Christina and Stephan and welcome from Virginia.
I am working on Ancestry right now and have found many of my ancient German family. I love family history and love the Bavarian food and beer. I have not rode a motorcycle there but have been around the area via train and a rental once upon a time. You do have beautiful country sides to travel in there.

Welcome from Austria... ist ja nicht weit. Einmal in den fünften Gang schalten und wir können uns die Hände schütteln.

maybe I will see you this summer ... bike and rider flying into frankfurt on the 16th of june

Hello albertaduke,

oh yes, would be nice, just send us a message. Have you already planed your trips during your visit in Germany. We could show you beautiful

Hello Christina and Stephan and welcome from Virginia.
I am working on Ancestry right now and have found many of my ancient German family. I love family history and love the Bavarian food and beer. I have not rode a motorcycle there but have been around the area via train and a rental once upon a time. You do have beautiful country sides to travel in there.

Hello Boog,

oh, there is much more to Bavaria, than the good beer and food here. If you come here again, may be we could show you.

And thx to all for your welcome.

Hello albertaduke,

oh yes, would be nice, just send us a message. Have you already planed your trips during your visit in Germany. We could show you beautiful

Hello Boog,

oh, there is much more to Bavaria, than the good beer and food here. If you come here again, may be we could show you.

And thx to all for your welcome.

upon arrival in frankfurt I have to go to geneva then in france ( family business ) will let you know when I am free ..
Greetings from Bavaria

Back