skinnyVinny

.020 Over
Been looking at bikes, the new roadster looks promising. Have an 06 Streetglide- boring me to death. The local dealer has ride days this week, but won't get a '10 until April he says. From the sounds of things- you folks like your bike. Looking forward to riding this weekend if possible. I have always like English bikes!

Don't ride it unless you are prepared to buy it. You'll NEVER like your 'Glide again!

That's what hooked me. I did a test ride for a free t-shirt. That shirt ended up costing me about $15K, then who knows how much after that.

Been looking at bikes, the new roadster looks promising. Have an 06 Streetglide- boring me to death. The local dealer has ride days this week, but won't get a '10 until April he says. From the sounds of things- you folks like your bike. Looking forward to riding this weekend if possible. I have always like English bikes!

You will be blown away! Must be the easiest job in the world, a Triumph Rocket III salesman!:D:D:D

Well it took me two demo rides on a Roadster to write the cheque, second ride was just to be sure I was right first time! Never ridden anything like it - ever!
Dealer confirmed delivery is definite for 1st April. This bike will put a huge grin on your face, but is so easy to ride, and it growls with the TORs fitted. The big cans I think make the bike look longer and lower, and the big volume must help to make the sound soo deeep - i love it.
I've ridden a few HDs but out on the road there's only one winner here

Welcome to the site Vinny.
Take a test ride for sure,
also ride your harley in for your test ride,
that way you'll have something to trade in,
cause YOU WILL get the Rocket.:D

Back