Got my Zumo XT mounted

Lamonster

#Rocket3Lovers
Ride
2020 R3 GT
I get a lot of emails about how I wired up my GPS and it's hard to explain without taking it apart and showing the placement. I grabbed keyed power from the DIN connector that I don't use and was able to tuck all the wire out of the way. It's a pretty clean install. Hope it helps some of you with questions.

IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_4442.JPG
IMG_4443.JPG
IMG_4444.JPG
IMG_4445.JPG
IMG_4446.JPG
IMG_4447.JPG
IMG_4448.JPG
IMG_4449.JPG
IMG_4450.JPG

I get a lot of emails about how I wired up my GPS and it's hard to explain without taking it apart and showing the placement. I grabbed keyed power from the DIN connector that I don't use and was able to tuck all the wire out of the way. It's a pretty clean install. Hope it helps some of you with questions.

IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_4442.JPG
IMG_4443.JPG
IMG_4444.JPG
IMG_4445.JPG
IMG_4446.JPG
IMG_4447.JPG
IMG_4448.JPG
IMG_4449.JPG
IMG_4450.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_4442.JPG
IMG_4443.JPG
IMG_4444.JPG
IMG_4445.JPG
IMG_4446.JPG
IMG_4447.JPG
IMG_4448.JPG
IMG_4449.JPG
IMG_4450.JPG
I ordered the mount from you and it came surprising quickly considering the current state of things and works great.

Thank you.

I ordered the mount from you and it came surprising quickly considering the current state of things and works great.
Thank you.

I did the same, and I have got the LaMonster mount and some other stuff in less than three days 👍 Absolutely amazing as I am far from a significant city. I sent an email to your team to thank them for such efficiency.
This support is nice, clean and very efficient. I am using it to add my old but working good Tom Tom rider or my GoPro.

TANK & TOMTOM.png

I did the same, and I have got the LaMonster mount and some other stuff in less than three days 👍 Absolutely amazing as I am far from a significant city. I sent an email to your team to thank them for such efficiency.
This support is nice, clean and very efficient. I am using it to add my old but working good Tom Tom rider or my GoPro.

TANK & TOMTOM.png
I would love to see more pics of your paint job.

What parts / connectors did you attach to the Garmin wires to attach to the power?

My Rocket 3 arrives soon, and your RAM Mount will be waiting for it. Great piece!

I used Posi-Taps connectors.

Great, thank you.Once I have the Rocket in my garage next week, I'll be able to see what's going on her better.

If you're able to describe what's going on here before I get it, sobI can order connectors, much appreciated.

Screenshot_20210203-103150_Chrome.jpg

Great, thank you.Once I have the Rocket in my garage next week, I'll be able to see what's going on her better.

If you're able to describe what's going on here before I get it, sobI can order connectors, much appreciated.

Screenshot_20210203-103150_Chrome.jpg
I'm thinking you just cut the powered wires coming out, and put them into the Posi-Taps. I'm also thinking I can run a Y off of those, and maintain the power port in the dash. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, thanks.

Back