Got my phone mount done

Yeah, my phone uses a tremendous amount of power in Google maps

This is why I got one of these from Kuryakyn. -MIG

Cigarette lighter.jpg

What is it?
12V cigarette lighter socket... which includes an "actual" cigarette lighter. But why I have it is because you can plug in an old-school car charger.
-MIG

Mine didn't ('14); but I don't mind the chrome addition and I wanted it closer to the phone vice down under a side panel.
-MIG

Really? Seems weird they would eliminate that. Actually a BMW style plug, but I have various adapters.
IMG_20200126_091153530_HDR.jpg

Really? Seems weird they would eliminate that. Actually a BMW style plug, but I have various adapters.

the hole in the infill panel is standard, but the BMW plug is optional. I installed a FirstGear heated clothing plug for the DC coax connector. I also installed a BMW plug mounted on the rear crash bar so I can plug in the dog’s heating pad on colder days. Passenger plugs into the battery tender pig tail on those rare occasions I am riding two up on a cold day.

That Kuryakyn plug looks slick though.

Makes sense, I paid list price, but they had a promotion where you got every option available, I think.

Yea... I've got the hole with a plug. Looking at it for my needs, a handlebar mount works better for me (especially since I don't use heated gear). What year is your R3T? Not to hijack this thread; but I'm curious what they gave you with "every option"; I'll assume that does not include all OEM chrome upgrades?
-MIG

Back