EskimoPie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
Is there any reserve fuel capacity in these bikes? Or are you really on fumes when the computer says 0 miles available?

Last edited:
my light comes on and i have about 70kms left it says. Yesterday it came on and i travelled about 50 kms and fueled up....i put 14.9 litres in the tank to fill it...it apparently is a 18 litre tank so i think the computer tells lies.

my light comes on and i have about 70kms left it says. Yesterday it came on and i travelled about 50 kms and fueled up....i put 14.9 litres in the tank to fill it...it apparently is a 18 litre tank so i think the computer tells lies.
Fortunately it tell lies this way and not the contrary...

Hi there, I may be an expert on this subject according to my wife as she was the one who brought me the gas tank when my tank ran dry after doing 47k s after the balance went to zero....I normally do around 30kms on a zero reading but had a slight detour before getting to a petrol station which lead to my being stranded ....hope this is of some assistance to you

Hi there, I may be an expert on this subject according to my wife as she was the one who brought me the gas tank when my tank ran dry after doing 47k s after the balance went to zero....I normally do around 30kms on a zero reading but had a slight detour before getting to a petrol station which lead to my being stranded ....hope this is of some assistance to you
I am curious to know which was the gift you had to offer to your wife afterwards ?
One colleague was the French champion (with a car). A few years ago, he called me at work, he was in late. He asked me to bring him some gas as he was stopped on the motorway without gas. He told me that he put his wallet, while driving, between the steering wheel and counters. So he did not see the red light showing that he has to fuel up !

Back