Fuel Gauge and Clock Kit

JohnnyCanuck

Supercharged
As the weather gets better and better and I see sunshine peeking through the windows of my den I'm starting to turn my mind to accessorising the Rocket.

Any suggestions/recommendations on the best (i.e. cheapest) place to buy the Triumph Fuel Gauge and Clock Kit? Thanks.

Gengras Triumph has accepted my requests for discounts in the past. If you call their parts counter with the part numbers of the accessories you want and ask them for 15% off, that you heard about them from Kelly on R3Owners.net, if they can make it happen for you they will deal. Their shipping is reasonable as well.
Gengras Motorcycles of Hartford, CT

Hi Johnny
I have the fuel gauge and clock on my standard had them installed by dealer when i
bought the bike..like how they look...but just wanted to point out that the fuel gauge
sucks..it's all over the place..empty to full and back to empty again in just a few miles .
I think it's a common fault..just don't rely on it or your be walking :eek:

Ray

As always, thanks to everyone for the advice. The e-bay deal seems to be the best, especially with the free shipping. I e-mailed him and said he will have more stock in a couple of weeks. The dealer near me is charging $300 for the fuel guage not including install. I'll almost be able to buy the clock for the difference in price. All the best!

Back