Forward controls

Darron1117

Supercharged
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Hello Rocketeers,
Installed the Refined Cyles forward controls today and just got back from a quick ride. No more left hip pain which used to hurt like heck after 15 mins or so. Getting used to feet forward, but I like it already. 20201011_185347.jpg

Attachments

• 20201011_201643.jpg
    20201011_201643.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 79
Hello Rocketeers,
Installed the Refined Cyles forward controls today and just got back from a quick ride. No more left hip pain which used to hurt like heck after 15 mins or so. Getting used to feet forward, but I like it already. 20201011_185347.jpg
Interesting, i develop hip pain after awhile on my bike as well. Even with the RDL seat. I considered forward controls too but installed crash bars and highway pegs instead.

Did it help with the hip pain?
Yes sir. My left hip would be blazing, like a hot ice pick was jabbed into after 15-30 mins. of riding.
Since the install a few days ago, I have ridden for a couple of hours straight with no pain at all.
Had to get used to feet forward position, but I like it so much better now. Install was fairly easy.
Would switch to forwards even if I didn't have pain. Much more comfortable and it may be my imagination,
my Roaster seems to be more flickable now.

Is it much of a difference between roadster and new GT in respect of forward controls, position etc?

Back