I have them and they work pretty well. They are a very focused beam, but I have nothing to compare them to personally.

I have the Triumph fog lights, they came installed on the bike when I bought it. I am not sure how the lights work in the fog, but they definitely light up the side of the road. Good for spotting deer.

nope, I'm thinking the considerably cheaper ones from wal-mart.
From what I read, they're just about as good. If they increase your visibility, it's got to be a good investment. Y'all ride safe. xhdskip

I like the idea of mounting the Wallyworld fog lights on the radiator shroud. However, could someone with a nice, slick control switch setup post some detailed wiring instructions with pictures?

Triumph Auxiliary (Fog) Lights are excellent! Near 180 degrees of side to side lighting bright enough to put color in your night vision. They have a very clear cut vertical depth. I won't ride without them. They do take some adjusting and tweaking to get them out of oncoming driver's eyes. Very bright!

I like the idea of mounting the Wallyworld fog lights on the radiator shroud. However, could someone with a nice, slick control switch setup post some detailed wiring instructions with pictures?

When I mounted mine I opted to not wire in a switch, they are wired to a relay off of the "parking lights" in the headlight housing and if the bike is on so are my lights. I have the Wal-Mart ones mounted to my radiator shroud and they are bright, so much so that I get comments on them from riding buddies during the day. If I ever need to turn them off, I'll just pull the fuse going to the relay and voila.

Thanks, CF. In the Lighting Circuit diagram in the tech manual, does Triumph refer to these as the Warning Lights (Item 5)? Would this mean that you clipped into the blue/white wire?

Back