Namaste

.020 Over
Got my black and red R3 Classic Tourer in March, so far I have ~2000 miles on it. This is my first Triumph after 35+ years of riding Hondas, Yamahas, Suzukis and Kawasakis.

Mt last bike before the R3 was a Honda VTX1800C - nice enough bike, but NO comparison to the R3. The Rocket is the fastest acceleratin bike I have ever ridden!

I have many long trips planned this summer, can't wait to rack up the miles. As sson as I finish paying the bike off (and two dirt bikes I had to buy today - teenage sons grow WAY to fast!), I will start adding fun stuff.

This is a great forum, lots of good info.

Ric in Elk Grove, CA

Welcome nemaste

There are allot of West Coast guys on this site. Join in often and post some shots of the Beast when you get a chance. When you start adding stuff, be careful, it can get addictive.

Yes and by the nature of your location it is somewhat restricted. I don't know if you have to get bikes inspected there now but I suspect you do but between you and me I'd be finding me an empty catbox to put on between inspections like I just did last week and I had to learn how to hang on all over again. Half the fun you know:D. Welcome nemaste glad you made the switch now if you don't tell and show too many others there may be some left for the others.

Welcome Ric. I hope you find all the information you need in our Forums,.....and if not ask. We have a knowledgeable support staff manning the phones 24/7, and for an additional $9.99 per month + $111.99 one time California Luxury Fee, we will add you to our News Letter and free Rocket Links List!!!:rolleyes:

Awwwwww, I'm just funnin' ya. CU around.:D

Luckily, no inspections YET, even in California. Local leo's have their hands full with steet racing cars, aren't realy focused on bikes.

Cat delete and exhaust are first on my list, soon as I can afford it!

Back