First Supercharger To South Africa

blowme

.040 Over
Congratulations Neville for being the first to go supercharged in S.A.
Neville flew over to see me so I could show him the ease of fitting the kit. He flew back with one and should be running this weekend. I hope to get him to post on this forum. He has 9 mates with R3's. He could be my main fitting agent :)

You're killing me dude... I really want one of those things..:D

Gotta go buy lotto tickets....

Tomo

Me to Tomo. OK thats 2, how many we need to buy for a group buy. I don't need a center stand I need a blower..See picts 22 23 24 in my album..I like blowers not turbos. Talk about low end torque..Iam getten another woody..AHHH

I'd love to have that super charger as well.... after I get settled and employed again, it is definitely on my list..:) Just sheer look of that super charger sticking out adds so much to the WOW factor of the Rocket.. :) I like the Turbo too, especially the one that hides in the cat-box area, but the Rocket was never meant to be a sleeper.. :)

Blower schmooer

You're killing me dude... I really want one of those things..:D

Gotta go buy lotto tickets....

You don't? (buy lotto tickets) You should. The support the schools, yeah right.:D

If you want one and no lotto money is forthcoming, go in your wife's bathroom and grab her hiardryer. Stuff the business end into your intake, plug it in (blower only) and presto, you have a supercharger for around 30 bucks...you just need a long extension cord.:eek:

Back