First round of tools showed up.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Have ordered a ridiculous amount of stuff for the rebuild. Shed and every thing you can think of to make it into a decent garage. Did get a really nice tap and die set in today. Figure I will be using it before this project is done. Even got in a few left handed drills bits along with it. Really getting excited about all this.

Have ordered a ridiculous amount of stuff for the rebuild. Shed and every thing you can think of to make it into a decent garage. Did get a really nice tap and die set in today. Figure I will be using it before this project is done. Even got in a few left handed drills bits along with it. Really getting excited about all this.
What my wife knows, is every time I work on one of our 2 or 4 wheeled girlfriends... some new device or tool set is almost always needed... :whitstling::cool:
-MIG

I am thinking about every day something is going to show up. This came in today IMG_0996.JPG Not a expensive tool box at all. Prefer to buy tools than expensive boxes. This one will hold all the metric tools. My red one that is over twenty years old will hold all the standard tools. Special tools bought for the harley and triumph will be stowed in a cabinet.

Back