First ride this season :)

Heal up. I swear, you look like Christian Bale in that pic.

I've had broken ribs, and I empathize. They hurt like hell and take forever to heal.
Brand new tires are like grease slicks from the mold release compound.
The 2 times I gave my bike to dealers for tire replacement I had to ride there and back in rain
on slick worn tires and then greasy new ones. Scary. Now I take the wheels off and bring em in.

I agree with the above statement. New tires are very slippery, until you get them "scuffed in". Hope you heal fast, and that the V-max ain't to scuffed up.

Every year in the spring I solo ride to one of my favorite haunts to sharpen the saw so to speak. 5 to 6 months of not riding can make you feel a little rusty. It doesn't take long getting used to being back in the saddle. Hope your on the mend. Ride Safe .:ninja:

Last edited:
Every year in the spring I solo ride to one of my favorite haunts to sharpen the saw so to speak. 5 to 6 months of not riding can make you feel a little rusty. It doesn't take long getting used to being back in the saddle. Hope your on the mend. Ride Safe .:ninja:
I most definitely agree...you have to give yourself some restart time before the full throttle and figure 8's.:sneaky:

Heal up. I swear, you look like Christian Bale in that pic.
I've had broken ribs, and I empathize. They hurt like hell and take forever to heal.

Well, lets agree he looks like me :D He is for sure a man of 1000 faces..
Ribs I can manage (I sustain physical pain quite OK) so far. My current worry is the index finger. According to emergency doctors it was not broken so they said wait for the finger to shrink and heal a bit and than deal with it.. (basically refused to deal with it) It apparently points in wrong direction :) Now I look forward to enjoy medieval pain when finger corrected by a doctor. Been through it many times (basketball) but never really enjoyed it.

ring finger.jpg

I agree with the above statement. New tires are very slippery, until you get them "scuffed in". Hope you heal fast, and that the V-max ain't to scuffed up.

waiting for pics (bike picked up by my friend and he was out of town for last week) but as I can remember it was not damaged the way I was.

Hey brother I'm glad your alive and recovering. GOD willing and you'll be ready to ride soon. I had an accident 2 years ago exactly to the date; so it's great to hear that you made it to ride another day. :cool:

Thanks. First real injury in 30+ years, everybody around me got scared. Most people told me they were shocked that I crashed. Which is nice to hear, but at the same time I told them it could have been worse OR something completely different. Things can go wrong any time. The guy I shared room with crashed the bicycle and had 2 broken ribs and went unconscious for over a minute.. In the middle of the day, downtown, a random walker he was passing by gave him an elbow.. then ran away from the scene. **** happens.

Thanks mate. I am improving every day. As many have said, ribs take time, but I can do everything on my own now, so I am pretty well now. Just patience. Plus I got full body CT scan, blood tested and complete medical report on my health so I dont have to go for regular medical checkup this year.. lol.. but I agree, this is not the right way how to do it, especially now.

thanks all for nice words and sorry for long multi-quote post

Back