First ride of the year

Been out on mine all the way through the winter at least once a week anyway.I ride my KTM everyday which helps with the withdrawal symptoms but by the weekend i am starting to struggle:laugh:Then again us southerners get the better weather :laugh::laugh::laugh:

exactly !! You don’t live in the northwest and complain about the weather you rejoice at the dry days and celebrate by riding

which front mudguard? An MTB mudguard?

Doh! try again!

20190420_172415.jpg

I don’t understand the dislike for full power option in the first three gears? You can use the throttle hand to achieve all the control you need.

Totally agree where I am in London the first three gears are all can get to use and that's if your lucky :laugh::laugh:

I don’t understand the dislike for full power option in the first three gears? You can use the throttle hand to achieve all the control you need.
Well you can if you dial out all the other slack and rotational inconsistencies in the throttle lines. My R3 came from Triumph with teh cables way off, and there on teh OEM bars you really need to fit a bar-end bearing if you intend to feather the throttle in traffic.

Back