Finally got the bike

Same as this one, brand new, still in its packaging

14707897_1704500913203535_7360474125586659518_o.jpg
I will get back to you after I have been to the dealer to get the bike Monday Arvo. That way I will be sure I won't end up with two sissy bars. Thanks

Congrats on the new bike. Good call getting the tall sissy bar. Be sure to get the "Classic" back rest pad like the one in the picture. It is contoured and much more comfortable than the other puffed out design.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new bike. Good call getting the tall sissy bar. Be sure to get the "Classic" back rest pad like the one in the picture. It is contoured and much more comfortable than the other puffed out design.
Thanks, these responses on different matters are the exact reason this forum is such a great place to be. Every one is keen on passing on (not advice per se) but information from personal experience and that is invaluable. No point in every one of us learning from the same mistake is there

Welcome from Maine, we've had our share of rain this spring, over 13 inches since March, haven't ridden in the rain yet, just getting used to the girl myself, she's a blast, gave her the goose in second and was impressed on the responce, be careful at first. You'll find she is tight up until about 1000 miles, 1600 kms, or at least I did, big difference after that. I kind of followed the reccommended break in schedule.

Hoopla

Back