Finally got the bike

If the dealer is fitting the sissy bar - ask them to give you the original fender covers (as they are yours) that way if you wanted to remove the sissy bar at any time the non sissy bar fender covers will fit and look the best
Just found your sissy bar post Mittzy. Will look up details on there. Cheers

Seriously though, if you're not familiar with the bike, be very careful if it's raining. With all that torque, it VERY VERY easy to break away the rear tire.

And welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Welcome from across the ditch Mick.
And take note of what Jabo said, I left a friends place yesterday and gave the bike a bit of a handful (Intentionall) but didn't realise that the road was slightly damp, it baked up no problem at all !

If the dealer is fitting the sissy bar - ask them to give you the original fender covers (as they are yours) that way if you wanted to remove the sissy bar at any time the non sissy bar fender covers will fit and look the best

Not sure what the fender covers are really. Will have to have a look on Monday.

They're the chrome strips on either side of the rear fender. And this is good advice. I put mine in a box nine years ago and finally just dug them out and remounted when I wanted to remove the sissy bar and rack.

Welcome from another Adelaide owner.

We are lucky to have one of the best Rocket Tuners in the world down at Victor Harbor. So when you get bored with the power you have now, see Neville Lush Racing and unlock your bikes potential.

I am taking my new Roadster X down there tomorrow.
030.JPG

Hi Mittzy, I haven't asked the dealer to fit as I thought it should be easy and could save myself a few bucks. Not sure what the fender covers are really. Will have to have a look on Monday. I like the idea of a quick release. Does your quick release set up fit with the triumph sissy bar, or is it all totally separate?

Save yourself a few more $$$, I have a brand new full set of Sissy Bar and racks for $450.00, and I live in Adelaide??

Welcome from another Adelaide owner.

We are lucky to have one of the best Rocket Tuners in the world down at Victor Harbor. So when you get bored with the power you have now, see Neville Lush Racing and unlock your bikes potential.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind. Beautiful looking X, love the black pipes
I am taking my new Roadster X down there tomorrow.
030.JPG

Back