Wooooh, I like that Jetson's Luggage box. Where did you get that? You could fit a pressed suit in there. :thumbsup:
1969_Jaguar_E_Type_Coupe_Jaguar_Racing_Green_Rick_Huber_000.jpg ebay23210.jpg dtype-2.jpg 1915-Trusty.jpg

It's got Jaguar style and lines.

Very nice. My two favorite colors, and the fastest colors too. I use S100 total bike cleaner. Works great and you can find it almost anywhere.

Finally the weather was almost descent enough here in the interior of BC to ride my new (to me) Triumph home. I was asked to post a few pics so here they are. The 2 hour ride was good up until the last 15 minutes when the monsoon opened up and needless to say everything and everyone got soaked. Got to clean my baby now. Btw, any suggestions on what to use to shine it up again like it was
20170328_140612.jpg
20170328_140659.jpg
20170328_140629.jpg
when I picked it up?

THIS HERE OF COURSE!!!

Lemon-Pledge.jpg

Welcome to the site from New Jersey, Newb.

Honda Spray Polish or Lemon Pledge here. The Pledge works great on all surfaces - engine, paint, acrylic, plastics, chrome and rubber sidewalls - it just requires a bit more careful polishing to ensure a pristine finish. In addition to being an extremely effective and comprehensive solution, it is also the least expensive and nearly the easiest thing to use.

Welcome from Maine, love the paint scheme, you should wash before using any of the above enhancements, or you'll put many tiny little scratches in your paint,,

Hoopla

Back