Eastern Australia this time

ozrocket

Standard Bore
Hello Rocketeers
I see the last few intro's from Oz have been from the West. I'm from the other side in Newcastle NSW. Bought my Rocket in December 06. It's an 04 & had about 16000km (10000miles) on the clock when I got her. Previous owner had done a few things including some tune mod's & I've just fitted a Staintune system to her....sounds fantastic & goes like stink.

Been riding road bikes since '77 but haven't had a bike for a few years. I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face since I got the Rocket:D

Anyway I've enjoyed reading the forums & hope to contribute a bit if I can.

Welcome

Welcome Oz,

Enjoy the R/3. As all will tell you on this site, the excitement of a Rocket never goes away. Ride safe and jump in often.

Welcome OzRocket!!

The Rocket keeps on delivering the grins...

I've never been to Oz but it must be full of some very long highways like we have here in the States. The Rocket is very good at eating those miles and shrinking time and distance :D, kind of a two wheel time machine...

Please... join in!!

Tomo

Rocket Away To Happiness

I think we've got a few fellas from the east as well. It's always more fun when you've got several Captains riding together.

Glad to hear you like the ride and we'll look forward to your contributions to the site.

Hello Rocketeers
I see the last few intro's from Oz have been from the West. I'm from the other side in Newcastle NSW. Bought my Rocket in December 06. It's an 04 & had about 16000km (10000miles) on the clock when I got her. Previous owner had done a few things including some tune mod's & I've just fitted a Staintune system to her....sounds fantastic & goes like stink.

Been riding road bikes since '77 but haven't had a bike for a few years. I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face since I got the Rocket:D

Anyway I've enjoyed reading the forums & hope to contribute a bit if I can.

Welcome OzRocket. Jump in any time. Sounds like you got a good Rocket that's been kinda "pre-modded". Hope to hear from you again soon.

Back