Dyno tuner in the Phoenix AZ area

vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
I want to have my 2006 Classic tuned and don't know who to go to. I'm ordering a Power Commander V from Fuel Moto they have them on sale for $299.

Suggestions?? Hopefully a tuner that's tuned a Rocket before.

I want to have my 2006 Classic tuned and don't know who to go to. I'm ordering a Power Commander V from Fuel Moto they have them on sale for $299.

call 2guyes in gilbert on McQueen 480 6333527 talk to adam or kyle (tell them that some long haired hippie from farmington N.M. sent you) they used to do alot of stuff out at the race track/they care about their work/they will talk and treat you good not just another customer who wants to spend money ,dont know if they do any tuning themselves but they can recommend someone I bet,let me know how it turns out please

I come through payson a couple weeks ago, beautiful country. Good luck on your tune maybe youll find someone who will use tune ecu.

call 2guyes in gilbert on McQueen 480 6333527 talk to adam or kyle (tell them that some long haired hippie from farmington N.M. sent you) they used to do alot of stuff out at the race track/they care about their work/they will talk and treat you good not just another customer who wants to spend money ,dont know if they do any tuning themselves but they can recommend someone I bet,let me know how it turns out please

I can vouch for Kyle. He used to be the head mechanic at the Euro dealership on Arizona Ave. Kyle dyno'd my R3T after I installed the first Tuneboy tune for the Touring model. I had the first R3T sold in Phoenix and Kyle was amazed at how much a tune woke it up. Hard to believe that was 12 years ago.

Is Kyle still tuning?

So far I have been recommended:
Indian v-twin Performance
KMS Motorsports

No idea. He didn't tune my R3T, that was done by Tuneboy. As I said, he was the head mechanic and always the one who worked on my bike.

Back