Drivers backreast.

I'll take it...how would you like to handle payment and shipping?
Just wait for @Kevin frazier to wrap and get a quote from his work at FedEx and he will ship once payment received.

Most of us use the Paypal 'Send money to a friend' option so no fees for seller.

I will send you a Private Message (PM) with details.

@ELBrandon That's what professionals are for. There are any number of saddle crafts people around. I ordered the backrest, and took it, along with the seat to an upholsterer around here who said, "Yes, we've done a number of these. Will have it for you tomorrow." And so she did, and looks as good as OEM.

Or get a used stock 2 part seat with rider and pillion or just the Rider seat - dirt cheap and very light to post.
Utopia make 2 versions of rider back rest mount for Triumph Rockets:
one for single headlight 2008-2018 RIII Tourings one piece dual seats like Joemoe's (Paul) that require cutting into the cushion.
They also use this mounting system for the dual headlight 2004-2018 Rocket IIIs one piece dual seats.

They also do a version with a mount that bolts to the separate pillion cushion mount on the dual headlight 2004-2018 Rocket IIIs with the stock 2 piece Rider and Pillion seats.

Or get a used stock 2 part seat with rider and pillion or just the Rider seat - dirt cheap and very light to post.
Utopia make 2 versions of rider back rest mount for Triumph Rockets:
one for single headlight 2008-2018 RIII Tourings one piece dual seats like Joemoe's (Paul) that require cutting into the cushion.
They also use this mounting system for the dual headlight 2004-2018 Rocket IIIs one piece dual seats.

They also do a version with a mount that bolts to the separate pillion cushion mount on the dual headlight 2004-2018 Rocket IIIs with the stock 2 piece Rider and Pillion seats.
Nice mines a 05’ so it’s 2 piece I’m pretty sure. Cant see it for a few more weeks still stuck in bahrain. I can verify once i get home at the end of the month.

Back