Driver Needed for the RAA West

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
I am looking a driver for my truck and trailer for the event. I would like someone to drive the rig to each lodging destination starting in Bloomfield and of course ending there. I would like to have the rig there to carry my things and provide support for any bike that would need it. Other members would be welcome to use the space for their needs also.

Driver must be capable of handling a full size new diesel Ram 2500 truck and 20 ft trailer. I will pay all fuel costs and an allowance for one meal each day while in service. Ideally this would be someone that wants to make the trip but not as a rider. It might be possible to leave the trailer and just use the truck as a chase vehicle but that would not allow for down bike services. I am open to suggestions.

This might be a critical issue for me. I did have a driver but that deal fell through. The new bike does not have a capacity to do a touring trip with no luggage carrying ability. My wife can not carry the full weeks gear for the two of us very well. I am spoiled and I do not travel that light. If I have my choice I will use money to increase my comfort and ease of travel. Heck man I might need a different pair of boots for each day.:rolleyes: :sneaky: :laugh:

Without a driver I may have to bring another bike to Rocket meeting. It would be a shame to leave the new biek at the house and bring an Indian.:(

This might be a critical issue for me.

Without a driver I may have to bring another bike to Rocket meeting. It would be a shame to leave the new biek at the house and bring an Indian.:(
[/QUOTE
No biggie, i will be riding my Benelli 135:cool:

This might be a critical issue for me. I did have a driver but that deal fell through. The new bike does not have a capacity to do a touring trip with no luggage carrying ability. My wife can not carry the full weeks gear for the two of us very well. I am spoiled and I do not travel that light. If I have my choice I will use money to increase my comfort and ease of travel. Heck man I might need a different pair of boots for each day.:rolleyes: :sneaky: :laugh:

Tow the Triumph behind the Indian:):)

I'll be on my BMW, who cares, as long as you come.

Edit: oh, this is West, I may bring the Rocket.

What incentive should I consider to find this driver? I’d love to have a trailer follow for many reasons.

What incentive should I consider to find this driver? I’d love to have a trailer follow for many reasons.
Pay me money and i will do it, i have a motorcycle payment to make, and should i mention i am expensive?:p:p

Back