Different Cruise Control

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I got a couple of PMs from people asking toshow the $65 cruise control I mentioned awhile back.
They are made and sold by BOS's BMW . He has been making theses since the oilgheads came out inthe mid 90's. I have used them on a lot of different bikes. They work on a drag system. What I like is , I can set an forget. Because we do not have hollow bars we will not need the adapters. Just a 6 mm screw. I also have one on my VTX1800 that has gone through at least 5 bikes. One more thing I have no vestred interest in Bobs BMW. PS Click on the pic to enlarge
P1010125.JPG
P1010126.JPG

If this is a friction lock type cruise control the same thing can be done by epoxying together the pieces of the stock bar end weight so turning the weight turns the screw and putting a 1.25" OD faucet washer between the weight and the throttle grip. Works great for the price.

I've never seen nor even heard of that one and I've even visited Bob's several times. That sure beats the $142 cost of the Throttlemeister, which I have on my Rocket. The principal looks the same.

Back