What you mean? I no speak gud?:D

No. It was the sixth word in your original post that spilled the beans so to speak. Then you turned right around and contradicted it in the next post.

It was a good read anyway. I still would like to know who's teeth Ed knocked on the floor that day many years ago, when we visited GW's birthplace.:cool:

No. It was the sixth word in your original post that spilled the beans so to speak. Then you turned right around and contradicted it in the next post.

It was a good read anyway. I still would like to know who's teeth Ed knocked on the floor that day many years ago, when we visited GW's birthplace.:cool:

Flip,

I have no idea. Maybe they were a facsimile because of the legend. Termites have probably gotten to the **** things by now anyway. By the way, the FERRY Farms name comes about because George used to operate a ferry operation on the Rappahanock River just below his boyhood home. I have caught some big ass catfish down at the site and if I was going to turn you into something, it would be much more creative than a bag of.......
Maybe a Republican for starters.

Sonuva! Your prolly going to tell me about how bad my grammer is since their seems to be issue with that to. :D

Not really. Your spelling sucks though. It's not grammer, it's grammar and 'their' should be it....It seems to be an issue with that too (not to). Grammar is a noun. Grammer is a proper name. Actually, the best statement would be....It seems to be an issue?

Is 'Sonuva' a childs name? Prolly must be a bad keystroke. I'll bet you were trying to type Polly. Polly was going to tell me right?

Not all that bad for a 'blob' though.....you must have attended public school.

Next?

[/b]
Flip,

I have no idea. Maybe they were a facsimile because of the legend. Termites have probably gotten to the **** things by now anyway. By the way, the FERRY Farms name comes about because George used to operate a ferry operation on the Rappahanock River just below his boyhood home. I have caught some big ass catfish down at the site and if I was going to turn you into something, it would be much more creative than a bag of.......
Maybe a Republican for starters.

Just remember one thing. You are stuck with me this summer so be nice...............

I'll ration your glazed donuts.:D

No, you are leaving that ****ed camera at home too.

OK shoot holes in this one

In the days of the Sailing battleships they used to keep the cannon balls in those neat pyrimid shaped piles, to keep them from rolling around the deck. They uses a eggcarton sort of rack to hold the bottom layer in place. This rack was called a Monkey and was typically made from brass. As the temperature would drop the brass would contract enough to pinch the bottom layer of cannonballs out the rack. Hence the term "cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey":eek:

OK shoot holes in this one

In the days of the Sailing battleships they used to keep the cannon balls in those neat pyrimid shaped piles, to keep them from rolling around the deck. They uses a eggcarton sort of rack to hold the bottom layer in place. This rack was called a Monkey and was typically made from brass. As the temperature would drop the brass would contract enough to pinch the bottom layer of cannonballs out the rack. Hence the term "cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey":eek:

Someone pinch me. I must be sleeping...............

Not really. Your spelling sucks though. It's not grammer, it's grammar and 'their' should be it....It seems to be an issue with that too (not to). Grammar is a noun. Grammer is a proper name. Actually, the best statement would be....It seems to be an issue?

Is 'Sonuva' a childs name? Prolly must be a bad keystroke. I'll bet you were trying to type Polly. Polly was going to tell me right?

Not all that bad for a 'blob' though.....you must have attended public school.

Next?

You missed two things. First, the you're/your issue and second, the joke.

Back